Jobs at CSD Contact Centers
It’s not just a call center job, it’s a calling.
We facilitate communication access for millions of callers every year.
CSD Call Center Agents bring deaf and hearing callers together by typing, voicing and re-voicing phone calls. We make conversations and connections possible.
Communication Assistants transcribe spoken messages to text, and text to spoken words during real-time conversations.
Captioning Assistants repeat what they hear to provide real-time text for customers that have trouble hearing, but prefer to use their voice.
We offer a fun, family-oriented and flexible job with low stress, no sales quotas, and room to grow. Plus, competitive pay and benefits, and an opportunity to work from home after training and meeting qualifications!
See what our employees have to say about #TeamCSD.
“One of the great perks of this job is the flexibility in scheduling.”
“CSD allows me to be a better father.”
“At the end of the day, I leave with a sense of accomplishment”
We’re committed to keeping our employees safe during the Covid-19 pandemic.
The health and safety of our employees is our number one priority. We sanitize our equipment and office on a regular schedule, promote social distancing protocols, and adhere to CDC guidelines on safe workplace best practices.
Ready to answer the call and start your new job? Apply today!
There are no positions available at this time. Please check back another time!
- Flexible schedules
- Eligibility for salary increases twice a year
- Free time between calls to read, study, or whatever you like.**
- Paid Time Off (Earn PTO for every hour you work — the more you work, the more PTO you earn!)
- Overtime availability, paid at time and a half for every hour worked over 40 in one work week** unless otherwise required by state law
- Comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, life insurance, short term disability, Employee Assistance Program, 403(b) retirement plan**. New hires must satisfy an initial 90 day measurement period to determine benefits eligibility
- Shared workstations to work wherever you like in the Center, including options to sit or stand at your workstation
- No quotas or sales responsibilities
- Charitable giving and participation opportunities to support deaf-related and local organizations
**Some restrictions apply