Black Deaf Business Month Giveaway
We celebrated Black Business Month by gifting five lucky winners $50 gift certificates to Black deaf-owned businesses.
To enter, all they needed to do was:
- Post a photo of a product purchased from a Black deaf-owned business (find some here) using the hashtag #ISupportBlackDeafBusinesses. Each post will count as one entry.
- Tag the business and @ThisIsCSD in the caption.
- Follow @ThisIsCSD
That’s it! #ISupportBlackDeafBusinesses started on August 12th and ended on August 21st at 11:59 p.m. PST. Meet who won, and learn more about the contest below.
Meet the Winners
Just because Black Business Month is over, doesn’t mean our support needs to. Visit the Black Deaf Center to find companies you can buy from!
More About the Giveaway
It’s Black Business Month and I don’t know about you, but I went SHOPPING! But wait a minute, do you know that Black Deaf Businesses are included too? As part of our celebrations, we want to encourage everyone to support Black Deaf-owned businesses by shopping and sharing them! That’s not all! CSD is giving away $50 to 5(five) lucky winners to be used at a Black Deaf Owned business of their choice!
Interested? Of course! Here’s what you need to do:
- Post a photo or video on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter of their favorite product from a Black Deaf-owned business. Videos cannot exceed 60 seconds.
- You must tag the business you are supporting and @ThisIsCSD using the #ISupportBlackDeafBusinesses in your caption.
- After you have posted your photo or video, you must follow @ThisIsCSD to receive one (1) entry into the prize drawing.
We will announce one winner each day from Monday-Friday Aug 17-21. Excited? Start posting!
You can find the terms and conditions for this giveaway here.