Meaningful partnerships bring meaningful opportunities.
At Communication Service for the Deaf (CSD), our mission is simple. We want to create a better world for Deaf, deaf-blind, and and hard of hearing individuals. CSD’s work is transforming the way businesses look at accessibility in education, business, government, healthcare, technology, and entrepreneurship. Our team is consistently seeking like-minded partners who share our commitment towards a community world where Deaf, deaf-blind, and hard of hearing employees and consumers thrive.
We invite you to submit proposals that highlight how your organization’s work aligns with CSD in our quest to achieve more.
The application window is now closed!
Sponsorship applications will reopen in July 2023.
- CSD will only consider applications for events/programs taking place within six (6) months of the submission deadline (September 30th or March 31st). CSD reserves the right to modify or close the application process at any time.
- This event/program must align with CSD’s overall mission highlighted in the short description above.
- All programs sponsored by CSD must be accessible. Submissions should demonstrate good faith efforts to ensure the entire program is made accessible to all participants.
- Monetary sponsorships from CSD must include at least one presentation or demonstration opportunity for CSD (in-person, virtual, video, breakout, meeting, or booth).
- CSD will not sponsor any organization (or officers) whose policies do not reflect CSD’s values.