CSD Unites Community Foundation
- Aggregate Information. When you visit our Website, our server automatically logs (records) domain name and standard non-personal Information about the operating system and Web browser you are using, as provided by your Web browser (“Aggregate Information”). This automatically-collected information is used for statistical purposes to help us manage our Website and better serve the community. If you have provided personal information through our Website, Aggregate Information will be tied to your personal information and we may use this information to provide you with a better site experience.
- Personal Information. When you visit our Website, you may choose to provide us with your personal information, such as name and e-mail address, which is collected on an individual basis for various purposes (“Personal Information”). These purposes may include registering to receive e-mail newsletters, surveys, or other materials, requesting further information from us about our products and services, making requests, submitting a donation or email sign-up form on our Website, or simply asking a question. We may receive and store any Personal Information you enter on our Website or give us in any other way in order to provide you with content that suits your personal preferences. We may ask for Personal Information so that we can fulfill your request and return your message. This information is retained and used in accordance with existing laws, rules, regulations, and other policies. CSD does not collect Personal Information from you unless you provide it to us. If you choose not to provide any of that information, we may not be able to fulfill your request, but you will still be free to browse the other sections of the Website. This means that you can visit the Website without telling us who you are or revealing any Personal Information about yourself.
- Sharing of Personal Information. CSD does not sell your Personal Information to third parties. However, your Personal Information may be shared or stored with third party providers of services to CSD, such as platform providers or data processing providers. In addition, with respect to Personal Information collected through voluntary surveys, CSD may share this Personal Information with third parties for marketing, product testing, market research and/or focus group purposes as disclosed to you in the survey.
- Third Party Services. CSD may provide services or functionality using third party services and resources (“Third Party Services”). By using such Third Party Services, you agree to comply with any applicable additional terms and conditions which may include the third parties’ terms and conditions.
- NeonCRM. CSD uses Neon One to collect and process donations. Payment information from donors is collected via Neon One and is not stored by CSD. By using Neon One, you agree to abide by the Neon One Terms of Service available at https://neonone.com/termsofservice/. For questions regarding the Neon One Terms of Service please contact Neon One at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Communications. CSD may contact you in the future to send you information about its products, services, surveys or opportunities to support the Foundation. If you no longer wish to receive these communications, you may unsubscribe through the links at the bottom of all e-mails. You may also inform us if you wish to unsubscribe by emailing email@example.com.
- Data Security Statement. The security of your Personal Information is very important to CSD. CSD follows generally-accepted industry standards to protect Personal Information submitted to us. However, no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. Therefore, while CSD strives to use commercially acceptable means to protect Personal Information, CSD cannot guarantee its security.
- Online Surveys. Occasionally, CSD will conduct a survey to collect information about your preferences and opinions. These surveys are optional, and if you choose to respond, your responses may be used by CSD to market services offered by CSD. In addition, your responses may be shared with a third party but will be kept anonymous, unless the survey informed you that we may share the collected information for third party marketing, product testing, market research and/or focus group purposes. You may unsubscribe to receiving e-mails regarding surveys through links at the bottom of all e-mails. You may also inform us if you wish to unsubscribe by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- E-mail Links. We use e-mail links located on this site to allow you to contact us directly via e-mail. We use the information provided in your e-mail to respond to your questions or comments. We may also store your comments for future reference.
- Legal Requests. CSD cooperates with law enforcement inquiries, as well as other third parties to enforce laws, such as: intellectual property rights, fraud, theft, harassment and other rights. By accessing the Website, you authorize CSD to disclose any information about you if CSD believes that such disclosure is necessary to (a) comply with relevant laws or to respond to subpoenas or warrants served on CSD; (b) protect or defend the rights or property of CSD or third parties; or (c) assist in an investigation.
- Successors and Assigns. CSD may share some or all of your Personal Information with any of CSD’s successors and assigns.
- Data Retention. CSD retains all Personal Information submitted to CSD for the purposes listed herein. If you no longer wish to have your information retained by CSD, please contact CSD at email@example.com and we will remove identifying information from our production websites and mailing lists within 48 business hours of receiving this request.