Media Waive Form
I give permission to Communication Service for the Deaf, Inc. (CSD) and its respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliates, licensees, clients, successors, and assigns (collectively “the Released Parties”), to take photographs or videos of me or to make written copy or recordings of my voice or signed language for the purpose listed below.
I also agree that:
- I grant the Released Parties the right to reproduce, use, exhibit, display, sell, assign, broadcast, distribute, and create derivative works of those images, video, written copy, and recordings in any media now known or later developed;
- The Released Parties own all rights to the images, video, recordings, and written copy;
- I will not be compensated for any use related to the images, video, recordings, and written copy;
- I hereby waive any right to inspect or approve the use of the images or recordings or of any written copy. Additionally, I waive any right to royalties or other compensation arising from or related to the use of the images, recordings, written copy, or materials;
- I hereby release, defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any claims, damages, or liability arising from or related to the use of the images, recordings, written copy, or materials, including but not limited to claims of defamation, invasion of privacy, or rights of publicity or copyright infringement, or any misuse, distortion, blurring, alteration, optical illusion or use incomposite form that may occur or be produced in taking, processing, reduction or production of the finished product, its publication or distribution;
- This Consent, Release, and Waiver are binding on my heirs, executors, administrators, assigns, and me; and
- I am at least 18 years old and I am competent to contract in my name or for my minor child.