CORONAVIRUS DEAF RESOURCES
Helpful COVID-19 links for the deaf community
COVID-19 Communication Card for D/HH
Bring this communication card with you to the doctor’s office if you’re feeling unwell. For DeafBlind COVID-19 Communication Card download here. (Developed by the Massachusetts Commission for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing)
This section is focused on resources specific to DeafBlind people.
- COVID-19 Communication Card for DeafBlind (download)
- COVID-19 Communication Sheet for DeafBlind (download)
- Communication Card Directions for DeafBlind (download)
- Communication Strategies for DeafBlind (HKNC)
- Strategies Available for DeafBlind using interpreters remotely (NDC)
- iCanConnect technology equipment
- DBI responses to COVID-19
During this pandemic, businesses and organizations are finding ways to support people with their services. This is a list of services available to deaf/HH people.