Technology Leadership Academy
Cooperating School Districts' Virtual Learning Center is pleased to announce that registration is open for all educators (superintendents, assistant superintendents, principals, assistant principals, librarians, media specialists, tech coordinators, and teachers) to attend the 2012-2013 Technology Leadership Academy . This 6-day professional development academy will assist educators in developing the knowledge and skills necessary to use technology as a tool for more effective and efficient leadership in their schools.
Location: CSD ~ 1460 Craig Road, St. Louis, MO 63146, except for Feb 12
Dates/ Time (8:30 to 3:30 each day)
• October 10
• November 7
• December 5
• January 9
• February 12 (METC)
• March 6
The academy focuses on:
• Learning leadership skills in technology
• Improving classroom use of technology
• Developing a vision of how to use technology to improve student performance
• Assessing strengths and needs of your staff/students in the area of technology
• Developing a practical and useful technology plan
• Expanding your network of colleagues
TLA participants receive: iPad with 3G capability, a course book, 35 hours of professional development training, PLUS one day attendance at CSD's Midwest Education Technology Conference. (METC)
Cost: $1600; if you don't want the iPad, the cost is $1000
Registration starts July 1, 2012. Click here to register!
P.O.’s and credit cards are accepted. If you have questions, please contact Martha Bogart at 314-692-1258 or .